APPLYING FOR A DRIVING TEST
Before you apply for your driving test, make sure that you tick all the relevant boxes below:
- I have completed my 12 mandatory lessons (EDT Driving Lessons) with Killorglin Driving School.
- I have a valid Learner Permit
- I satisfy the 6 Month Rule (if applicable)
- I have my PPS Number – this can be found on tax documents or your pay slip and it is often on correspondence from a social welfare or tax office
- I have a valid debit or credit card (Visa and Mastercard are currently accepted) – If you are applying by post, payments can be made by cheque, postal order or bank draft.
Click here to Apply for Your Driving Test